Friday 14 January 2011

I am still not sure about it...

the new background is not that exciting...i am not sure if it inspires me...at all...I feel like it just looks like a mountain of work...someone wrote in all those books...pages and pages...and I am unable to come up with a measly little post...
I know, and then it just get worse from there, cause then I realize how pathetic I truly am, to be overwhelmed by my own blog, which I can create to say as little or as much as I want it too...anything i choose to write about will do...I can write about nothing even...well I often do actually...but no...I am here...terrified... thinking of those piles and piles of pages written by someone who took time to be far more profound than me...and so I stare at a blank 'new post' page wondering about what to write...I am not even worried about it being worthy or imaginative...just to get something down, it's not even in complete sentences...just like meeting new people and then having to give them a bath as soon as you introduce yourself...yup...thats how terrified I am right now...of my own blog, it's just that scary...

3 comments:

Audra said...

So i'm probably going to stop reading this thing if I ALWAYS have to immediately scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the poor music selection before it starts!! Let this "comment" serve as both an official complaint and a warning. (you only get one warning). See you next weekend.
Ry

middie said...

attention ruffled feathers...
We at orthodoxy are truly sorry for any and all inconveience you have experienced in your frequent visitation to our site...we appreciate your loyalty and concideration as we at orthodoxy work on minor changes to the webpage...as for the 'poor selection of music' comment you worte, we at orthodoxy always seek to provide only the best for our loyal readers, hence Beiber will always be there to sing to you while you read...
please be patient and wait while we continue to make modfications and enhance our page...
sincerely,
orthodoxy
(insert hysterical laughter here)

Alexandra Michel said...

Well I don't know what I enjoyed reading ,ore the comments to this post or the post itself!!!