Friday 27 January 2012

as cute as barf...

tonight I am practising with my roomie for my other roomies wedding...we are singing, I luv you this big. Yup. American Idol, Scotty Mcreary...youtube it. The song is about the cutsiest, in-love, over the top song that pretty much makes me always think of Dallas and Jenny now...cause well, they are in-love...this big.

but to sing it has proved quite the challenge...for one,

we ain't country, we be findin our twang, we have to work that country...this big.

the other problem I have with it personally is I start singing the first line..."I know I'm still young" seriously. A 30 year old is singing that at a 21 yearr olds wedding and I just can't keep a straight face..."I know I'm still young" I can't practise without getting the giggles and then we have to have a 5 minute intermission before we can keep going with ...the rest of the song...this big.
oh, then my roomie pulls out a guitar and transposes the song so we can sing it without having to listen to the you tube version for the 100th time...all of a sudden, we decided, we (and by that I mean her, but I take some credit too cause I am, well, encouraging her while she figures out how to play the song) took a song and made it better...we are so good...this big.
now we just have to work out the kinks...oh but then we decided that we needed a spoken word version of this song...this big...basically, we rock...maybe we might even rap it...this big...

Jenny, Dallas, I just barfed alittle in my mouth...

No comments: