Monday 5 December 2011

30 flirty and not 13 anymore

whew I am 30...so happy to be here...the 20's took forever...and now, I am 30:)



ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have gotten birthdayed left right and central...it all started off with a visit from Armstrongs, then an evening with Linds (which has become sort of a tradition...a much luved one for me) then a visit from the Bonney's and now roommate night...

I am not good at big parties, and center of attention things...despite the fact I have a blob and am constantly blobbing about...me...really I am just narcissistic and not gregarious and outgoing at all...which I am not sure is such a positive thing...but we all have our issues now don't we...

so for my birthday, many small one on one things got planned and I have felt very loved and celebrated. I am so blessed. I think maybe cause 29 was such a rough year, 30 has seemed so good. I am just so done with 29. On to something new, and well 30 comes after 29 so bring it. And while I didn't change overnite...life didn't become a fairytale with an A ending on any of my exams...so far:) I still have this really weird and uncharacteristically optimistic regard for 30....I am not usually excited about the unknown...the untried...but somehow, I just know that if I could scrape thru 29...then I can definitely do 30...

thank you parents for having me, thank-you God for planning me, thank you family for supporting me, thank-you friends for accepting me, thank-you to everyone who has taken me on...I am a very blessed 30.

No comments: