Thursday 8 December 2011

overweight

i am leaving in 3 days...I am leaving...in three days...I am leaving...
Pa, remember how I joked that I didn't have any room in my suitcase for clothes so i would just wear my bikini the whole time I am visiting and you didn't laugh...well, it might not actually be that funny after all...it might come true...
Today my doorbell got rung off the hook...package, package, package...and one of them...the delivery guy wouldn't let me take, he carried it in cause he thought it was too heavy for me...I cried alittle as he hefted into the house...thinking about me, staying with you guys in your apartment connected to the church...in my bikini...all of a sudden my joke was not so funny...
yesterday I was worried that the packages wouldn't arrive and I would let my niece and nephew down and that my sister would loose respect for me, I would loose my status as favorite single aunt...all of these thoughts running thru my head and then this morning the package arrived...and then just a bikini was running around in my head...

sadly I am taking an exam tomorrow...a very scary one...I should be thinking about renal failure, hepatomegaly, nursing managment for hypertension...instead I am getting hypertension, from thinking about packing my luggage, and how much I'll have in overweight.

No comments: