Wednesday 30 November 2011

And how's your health?

Dear mum and dad,
thank-you for wanting me to come visit you for Christmas. I am super excited. I have been thinking tho, it's been a while since you have seen me and well, I am a student nurse, abit of a hypervigilant one...you could have picked one of my other sisters and had fun with loads of children...taking their many children on the subway, reminding them not to touch things, not to walk away from you, hold your hand excetera...now you will have just me...and you might find yourself overwhelmed in otherways...

I might have to get a pair of subway pants, so I don't get germs...I will put them on before I enter the subway and then take them off when I get off the subway...germs are everywhere...

I might want to wear gloves when touching people...

I might stare at people for prolonged periods of time...why you may ask...I am counting their breaths...just to make sure they are still alive...this could make people feel awkward on the subway...this could make you (the parentals) feel awkward...I might freak out when someone is sleeping, and have to check their pulse and pupils...because, they could be suffering from increased intercranial pressure, or dead.

If you introduce me to your friends I might start conversation by asking, "So, when was your latest bowel movement?" if they actually reply I might continue with..."what did it look like?" "Was it normal for you?"

this could potentially cause problems in your social circle...I hope you know what your in for...maybe you should warn your friends before meeting me...

I for one am super pumped to take all my new found knowledge on a trip to new people and places...they might not be ready for me...but here I come...

I think I am going to pick up a pair of matching subway pants for you me and dad....just to be safe...k...see you soon!

No comments: