Tuesday 23 August 2011

Professional Nose Picker

Back in the day, when I lived in a jungle, when i didn't wear clothes (kidding, always have, probs always will...) me and the sib used to joke that we wanted to grow up to be professional nose pickers...we liked picking our own noses, we lived in a place where manners might have been a bit sparce, or at least a different etiquette was observed, so it seemed to us like a good idea...

ironically, I now find myself actually picking other peoples noses and getting paid for it. I do alot of other things too. But I always get a mental check when i find myself actually digging for gold for other people...I am reminded that I once aspired to do this, that life is not very polite at times, and more and more, that snot is everybodies problem.

Somebody has got to do it.

Pick me.


No comments: