Wednesday 13 July 2011

Phat Cats

There is a movie rental place a block away from my house. It's the landmark i used when I first moved here to remember where I lived. Me and my roomie would be driving, searching, ..."there's Phat Cats"..."ok,turn turn turn"!!! It's Phat Cats. Seriously, the best name ever...and then I started wondering about what it would take to become a member there...a 'Phat Cat' as it has always been a secret dream of mine. (only since I moved here did i realize this of course) So, the other day, I went in and asked. Now being that I live in the neighborhood that I do, I wasn't quite sure what membership would all require...I mean, how do you become a Phat CAT? The thought did occur that they might want me to leave a pound of flesh to ensure I bring the video back...this made the whole dream of becoming a Phat Cat even more desirable for some strange reason, turns out all they want is my phone bill...and no they are not offering to pay it, they just want to make sure they can track me down...those Phat Cats...I am making things happen, I am realizing this dream, it will come true, thats, Phat Cat to you:)

No comments: