Thursday 28 July 2011

Only the lonely

about ten years ago there was a young man who saw a girl cleaning a basement...he fell in love...for reals! serious! He walked out the door and told his mum, "I could marry a girl like that." and so he did. She being the energizer bunny, drove him to distraction at times...made his life crazy...but without him; she wouldn't know that she is accepted just as she is. When this young man became my brother I initially thought, he is really crazy about my sister, he has completely changed her sense of humor...I can say butt now...I guess he is alright.
as a bother he has never made me feel unwelcome...and that is a big feat...since I can actually make myself feel unwelcome alot of the time...I am like-well, I been hanging out with the same person for 2 hours, guess I better leave before I start annoying them and they get bored of me...for some reason, I feel like when I leave visiting him and my sis...it's always too soon...and I honestly feel like they feel that way too...actually Tris sometimes wants to clean so then i really need to clear out...but not Leigh...Leigh it's your birthday in September but since your on your lonesome this week i thought I would dedicate some space to you...let you know your the brother I never knew i always wanted...I luv it that I'm kinda like you too and we both have hang ups that Tris and mum are like, "You have issues! Why are you worrying about that????!!"

Third borns are the best...

I thought about posting a vid of me singing oops i did it again...but somehow I can see you not thinking that would be very funny if it was true...I however, the queen of overdoing an old joke, still find it HILARIOUS...

only a few more sleeps till you see your energizer bunny...and then you'll probably have to hang pictures, build dog houses, renovate your house, or some other small project with her, so you'd better get some rest:)

No comments: