Tuesday 10 May 2011

new house

someone stole our garbage container...i have to pay the city to get a new one and guess what...I have to pay a huge fee to get it delivered if I don't pick it up...why the fee? they come to my house once a week anyway...so chintsy!
I had a nightmare last night about bringing the garbage container home with me. on the bus. and trying to fit it throught the door and then having to put it where mums park their strollers. people staring and maybe even secretly wondering if that how I carry my baby around...in a garbage cart...then I had to check and make sure that there really was no baby inside it. only to open it up and find an elephant inside that blew snot at me before I could shut the lid...and then I woke up...

the other day, my roomie texts me as I am sitting at home (safe?) on the computer..."don't want to worry you," she starts out. "but how are you?"
seemed a bit strange to me...so I text back..."I'm fine." la la la ignorant of what she is talking about
"do you see police cars? are the cops still there?" I read next...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I run to the window, all is calm, all is bright..."What are you talking about?" I text back...now satisfied she is making a huge mistake and texting the wrong person...

"there was a drug bust today down the street from our house-it's on the news...u ok?"

Not anymore. But deciding to brave it up I text back, "I'm fine."

today I smiled at the nurse coming home from night shift as I caught the bus to school...she yawned and smiled back...

my neighborhood is way cool.

No comments: