Friday 13 May 2011

bucket

also partly cause it's friday the 13th...

the news reported that the world was going to end May 21...this came as a surprise to me. I was not informed or given this exact information of the world's imminent end until the 'breaking news' flash...but apparently some people know that the world will end...on May 21...we'll see...but in the meantime, as much as I am justifiably sceptical about this date being the actual end of the world...well...me and my roomies all agreed that it did make us think. Think about what we would do, if we actually thought the world would end...in about a week.

here are some of the things I came up with...


wake up like always and sit in my sunroom with a cuppa 'cept have my Dad there too

play a game with my mam...probably more than one...

eat satay

wear really high heels...the ones I never buy cause I am kinda tall anyway...the highest heels...HIGH HEELS

eat nasi kari....in indonesia

ride the bus and pull the bell at every stop...hahahahahah...(yes I am that annoying)

make my neices and nephews recite all the things they have learnt, make them sing, make them read to me, make them play a game with me,

visit Grandpa...hold his hand just for a little...he has nice hands.

take a walk with my Dad and sisters and see if my mam can be persuaded too:)

do "the firm" kidding I would not do the firm or any other type of physically exausting activity

eat rice and curry

go to a church where they sing hymns and sing and listen and sing...(good hymns, the classics)

go to a birth...

not go to any of my summer classes...

get a tattoo...

but since I don't think the world will end on May 21...well this week doesn't look half as exciting...

No comments: