Tuesday 19 April 2011

moved...

some of my favorite things....

there is a window in the bathroom so you don't have to even turn the light on when you pee...

the tub is old school and the shower curtain goes all the way around it so it's like your in a little cocoon shower...so refreshing!

there are plants everywhere...

I got the papa room...we drew straws to see who would get each room and I got the huge sleigh bed...it's so big you can disappear all night in it-wake up and wonder if your in a cloud of goodness the next morning and slowly realize you are just in bed...but you still really don't know where you are cause your bed is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big...it takes 20 minutes just to get out of it...well more than that actually but I said 20 minutes to make me look good...

garden...

and the white picket fence which bangs everytime you walk through it into the house...it reminds me of the old screen door my auntie Caroline said made her think of childhood and every good memory of running onto the house with a BANG....so yeah, now I have my some BANG back in my life...i luv it...

but mostly i luv my roomies...who let me get the papa room...and the sleigh bed...they even wanted me to have it...i wanted me to have it too...but i just wasn't expecting them to give it to me so generously...i really really really like my home...

ps you're all welcome for a cuppa anytime...

2 comments:

Musicallucy said...

I would LOVE to come see it sometime if you'd like to have me over. :) I am actually moving out myself. and you're more than welcome to pop over if you'd like sometime :)

Hope all is well with you!

Take Care!

Jen said...

I want to come!
Miss you :)
Happy school is over!!!