Thursday 14 April 2011

catheters and crime

I am studying for my last exam...in between each study chunk I watch crminal minds...so basically now, I know that you need to unwrap the sterile catheter kit starting with the flap going distal from your body and then those going out to the side and finally unwrapping the last flap towards your body (proximal) then pick up the sterile tweezers and maintain the sterile feild at waist height...pretty much you can take my exam now...also I learned that 90 % of missing persons are dead within the the first 36 hours... catheters number one rule...sterile can touch sterile... crime number one rule...there are no coincedences, there is always a reason for every criminal mind... dun dun dun! this post has been brought to you by the letter C...for without catheters you can't always pee...and that is a crime you see...

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

BAHAHA!!! That last line is hilarious!!!!