Wednesday 27 April 2011

How much is 7 oz of chocolate?

This easter Linds parents gave me a Lindt chocolate bunny...her dad also prayed for me in the easter prayer and called me 'one of the family' I had already been crying cause they showed clips from the passion of Christ movie at church and then the prayer made me wanna cry again (happy tears) but I knew I would be super embarrassed if everyone opened their eyes and found me crying...so I held them in and enjoyed easter...Linds turned her bunny into ninja bunny by moving the littly ribbon with the bell around the ears (instead of like a collar)...Elise turned her bunny into Puck from Glee by giving him a mohawk with the gold foil...I just tried not to touch mine that much so he would stay alive longer...then yesterday after going to my 3 hour summer class on resarch methods I started thinking about my bunny...


thinking and thinking...

then I got home and I went to look at my bunny...looking and looking...poor bunny thought I was stalking it...I wasn't stalking really, mostly I was hunting...
I picked up that bunny to keep me company while I was reading my textbook. When I was finished reading about scholarly articles, research methods and critiquing research articles that bunny was gone...now there is just a red ribbon with a bell...sometimes I ring it thinking the bunny might come back...but it's gone...thats the magic of a Lindt bunny.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Hahaha! Too cute.