Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 2

Tris, it's day 2...oh my word, I had to walk thru Zellers at the mall and I kept staring at the bread, the chocolate, the mini eggs, the chips, the pop, the pastries...yes, Zellers sells pastries...anyway but I am day 2 fruits and veggies...you know that I love you cause I am doing this during exam period...but I feel pretty good so far, a bit low-energy but whats new about that right:) okay so I think I will do a couple days in a row of jus the cleansing foods...but for right now I am eating salad and nuts and apples and salad, and salad... oh are we still allowed to drink tea? cause I am...no coffee though...just water and tea... My roomie wrote a paper on Gandhi, and she told me that he believed that a person should eat food like medicine, only to survive...kinda killing the joy a bit but at the same time, it helps me keep at this when I tell meself, what would Gandhi do...and then I eat some spinach. but he didn't believe in condements or spices...can I just say thats rediculous...my roomate is laughing as I type and talk out loud...I am stranger than fiction...and I creep her out... but seriously Tris, I am trying hard to stay disciplined...I'll go first...I love you more than all the carbs and sugar in the world...your turn:)

No comments: