Monday 3 January 2011

Letter

Well, here I am again, just wanted to say thank you for the 365 days of last year. For family connections that always make me feel loved. And thanks too for all the cool friends I met and also kept. for all the fun moments, thanks. For those moments that I couldn't wait till they ended, well, thanks again for those too. Thanks for things like dreams and goals and work too....
Thanks for You, I was thinking about it, and wondering what I should hope for this year, but I realized you already gave me the whale, you gave me a relationship with you...You can still do all the stuff your planning for me this year, i can always have more, i am kinda needy like that...but i thought I'd just start off the year by saying thank-you...

1 comment:

mums said...

What happened to grace? Either I am having trouble with my computer or I am really missing grace. We have sick kids - but on the mend. See you soon.