Saturday 9 October 2010

I'm combining in Dauphin

Ask anyone, I am not the farm girl type...people have thrown around farming terminology for years around me but i still don't know what anything means. Growing up in rural alberta shouldn't be equated with harvesting crops for a living. In blissful ignorance of crop rotation, and general farming knowledge I would just smile when those kinds of converstions came up. This weekend while i am celebrating thanksgiving with Courtney and her family I am discovering the inner farm child that was hiding deep inside of me. When i say deep I mean deep, like black hole in space deep. Not that I am an uber city girl, but I not a farm girl either. I am a, I wish i were one thing instead of a little bit of everything girl. I am everything. No, that's not what I mean, but I do find happiness in lots of different places. And right now, it's happy on a farm driving around in a combine.

No comments: