Monday 12 July 2010

Before I blog about my fab camping trip...

There is a hockey camp here, on campus...it is full of little children who dream of beating eachother to a pulp with sticks...fun.



Anyway, what i didn't know is that it's a Christian Hockey Camp...so basically when I was walking to the public washrooms to pee this morning, I passed the morning devotional and this is what I heard...the leader was talking about things that people shouldn't do. And one of them was adultery...and then I heard two prepubescent voices pipe up...



whats adultery?



how do you spell adultery?



and then the leader hummed and hawed and then I heard, well, it's a-d-u-l-t....and then a pause...



poor man, one too many hits to the head...but it did fascinate me to see that hockey camp is about Jesus too...and adultery...

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!1
I just laughed the biggest laugh ever!
HIL-FREAKIN-LAR-I-OUS!!

Lindsey said...

very funny!