Wednesday 7 July 2010

an assortment...

you know, like the generic assortment of 'pot of gold' chocolates packaged in a cute box with a legend. Then you read the types of chocolates inside and wonder what they put into the chocolate. I mean what's marzepan anyway, so after trying a few foreign language chocolates later you end up sticking to the milk chocolate piece with the 'pot of gold' on it and trashing the rest of the box. So here is an assortment from my last two days, you may or may not find a pot of gold in it.

I got my hair cut by oscar snailsley, his real name was Patrick but he goes by Oscar Snailsley, even his nephews call him that. We were talking about interests and hobbies and being creative, cause he sews, and draws, and tailors his own clothing...then he asked me, so what do you do? What are you good at...and little me, with my big mouth blurted out...well, I blog?!?...I felt so much pressure to measure up to his talent that I told a complete stranger that I blog...so basically the rest of the time he cut my hair he bugged me about blogging, and I teased him about being awkward, cause he was always apologizing after he would say something like, so you going to blog about that? so is that blogworthy?

Today Germany lost to Spain in a long drawn out 'chess game' as the commentator coined it...as soon as he said it I knew I was watching the wrong game...the spaniards are the chess players, but the Germans, they play soccer. I am heart broken so with that in mind I have decided to encourage my favorite little German player...
Dear Mesut Ozul,
I like it that when people pass the ball to you, sometimes you have to slow down or back track to get it cause your just that fast. So I was thinking that you should get married to someone who is also fleet of foot and create the next generation of top football/soccer players. Don't worry that wouldn't be me, I am just about the slowest person on the planet, but I thought my idea was at least noteworthy...or maybe just unique. So basically, have lots of fast children...and thank you for being one of the most exciting players to watch during the 2010 World Cup...
respectfully,
someone who has the best interest of the future of German soccer at heart...

I am going camping tomorrow...la, la, la....

One of my fellow co-workers...the one who shall not be named...makes it a peculiar goal to make me laugh my shreak of death pretty much the entire * hour shift at work...his current strategy involves pulling his pants up to his underarms and dancing...basically it's like watching Steve Urkle on crack...my abs hurt...

my dad sent me this the other day and it has given me peace...

school can teach you knowledge, life gives you experience, but wisdom only comes from God.

the end.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You're going camping?! How fun! Have a great time! Btw...whose this little friend of yours that keeps leaving incomprehensible messages?