Thursday 3 June 2010

Summer Lovin...

the puzzles....


the cooking...


the not so cooking...cooking...


true story, i blogged about my coworkers...you might have read it, so have they now...so that means pressure...pressure to come up with equally pithy and inspirational little posts about my time with them...and since every moment with them is blogworthy, scintillating, or just down right entertaining I am quite frankly, blocked. As in writers block. In other words I am speechless. This is bad, very bad.
On the other hand...
No make-up may is done...I am wearing mascara and loving it. I have eyelashes again. Hurray!
So yes, while I sit here not being able to think of how to describe Ben-so he is leaping off the page at you like his shoes so often fly out of his hands at my head during evening lock up...I am calmed by the fact that I have eyelashes, this is good. Yes, mascara is my friend...




2 comments:

Stefanie said...

HAHAH! You are hilarious Maria. And I think that you are brilliant for posting awesome pictures - what better thing to do when you can't think of much to write? And I also feel honoured that my hands are in the first picture - I'm famous Ma!
And even when you are writing about how you don't feel you are able to write anything particularly pithy or adequately descriptive, you still blow us away with your fun comments. Well done :)

Ben said...

Well...thanks for the little mention in your blog! I loved it!! <3