Tuesday 2 March 2010

Fukumotto Killer camp

I went to 'boot camp' with some of my friends, who have been going once a week for the past 2 months. I went yesterday for the first time, and today I am dead. I hurt everywhere. My head hurts, my feet hurt, my knee is bruised, my shoulder blades are like knives in my back and my bum hurts...well actually mostly my bum hurts, but even my eye's hurt...they want to cry everytime I sit down...fuku killer camp...I am going again next week...maybe I will rise out of the ashes of this experience yet...right now I am an old woman and I need to climb a flight of stares to get to my class tonight...I feel my eye's tearing up at the thought...climbing stairs right now feels like the most wicked kind of torture ever imaginable...I hate stairs, I hate fuku-motto craziness, I am a mound of beaten flesh right now instead of the woman I usually am...

No comments: