Sunday 28 February 2010

Traditions...

Saturday morning breakfast at the Frenchway bakery...I forgot to take pictures at the shop because I was having such a good time talking with Linds, catching up on her comings and goings and sharing about life.This coming after a brisk walk through the forest. Drinking coffee and eating a cinnamon bun with a kindred spirit, felt like I had just stepped into the most remarkable place. I knew I had left reality for a moment. I was far, far away...it was so refreshing... I had such a lovely time that I just had to walk back through the forest again...
I love the area where I live. It has taken my random walks to a whole new level. Walking has always been something i enjoyed doing, but here I find I get lost in the whole experience. I like being lost. One step at a time, a monotonous exersize that lets your imagination run away with you. Till suddenly a miraculous thing happens, you find yourself back where you started, at your front door again.
This time I think my euphoria had a bit more to do with Linds and the coffee...it was such a lovely morning...Linds we'll defo have to go again...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

agreed mia! it was soooo good to catch up! good luck with your exam tomorrow. talk to you soon!