Saturday 27 March 2010

Don't get excited for me...yet...

here's the thing, I am always the last person to catch on to anything. I am the last one to get the joke. I am the last one to clue in. and I am definitely always, and i do mean always the last person to get excited about things...I really do need to adjust, get used to the idea, feel comfortable and then, only then, do I start feeling even slightly able to let myself get excited.
I got accepted to university of lethbridge for nursing...do not get excited for me...although it has been over a week, I am still at adjustment phase. I haven't even started getting used to the idea...who knows when I'll get excited...
I am a turtle, hiding inside my little shell thinking, I am a turtle.

2 comments:

Kim said...

turtles are good. and so is UofL i hear.

Courtney said...

Yeah! You'll be back in Alberta! We will definitely catch up sooner than later ;)!!!