Tuesday 2 February 2010

Perfect vs Reality

Perfect:

summer classes + part time job

South Africa + the babies

Korea + teaching kids + adventure = fun


Reality:

full time job or any job, just a job,

weddings ( thankfully not mine)

who knows after the summer... ( those three dots symbolize terror, fear and more terror)

These last few days have been me being a spazoid. I went from planning and planning and making things work for me to a conversation with my amazing friend shirley that went a bit like. "Are you running away from a hard situation? Are you being honest? Where is your committment? Do you know what God wants." Right, I had said I was going to committ to what God is doing and how He is working instead of asking for permission afterwords (or is that begging for forgiveness) and I also agreed to work on being honest with myself and asking the hard questions. Oops, i forgot about that. What to do. What to do...which brings me to today...and those three dots of doom.
...
what does this mean for tomorrow?
...
what does this mean for today?
...
I hate this...

No comments: