Wednesday 3 February 2010

Pizza with the Regehr's


Winnipeg would not be the place it is without Linds and her fam. On monday we had pizza together.There was some drama though because I was bringing some of the ingredients and instead of taking the bus to get there...I walked it there. 45 minutes of all the Regehrs waiting later, i arrive and feel...stupid. But then the mood lightened as we started laughing and talking about politically incorrect words and sayings. Linds mum and Dad are so funny. But I did find out that Linds inherited her 'need' to have food at certain times from her Dad, all our talking was done around the stove and oven watching Linds put everything together...encouraging her, entertaining her, these are my talents in the kitchen...talking to the cook. Anyway...
Linds decided to put mushrooms, green pesto sauce, tomatoes and shrimp with feta cheese together for one pizza...it was genius...and she thought of this all on her own...as in her own brain figured that these things would go well together...incredible! Which brings me to the point of this blog. Linds I am never inviting you over for a meal. I just need some more time to practice...maybe a few years or so, of practice...seriously the pizza was like heaven in a pan.
thank-you to Elise for taking the picture...it was a collaborative effort by all involved. I was an eater, Elise did photography, Linds made it all worth it:)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

mia you made my day! i still want to eat over sometime though!

Kim said...

the eater has a very important role!!