Thursday 28 January 2010

I cook...BOOM

First things first tho...these are andi's cookies that she sent...well maybe there was only one left by the time I got around to taking the picture...all the food my cuz Wendy has given me since I have been in the 'peg didn't even make it for show and tell...so ya, also i would just like to say I said, semi-off sugar...not off, off sugar...I am not superwoman....
my supper, my supper, so I thought I would put token fresh veggies to enhance the wholistic nature of my cooking endeavors...this is butter chicken with coconut milk instead of yogurt...I am a genius...it was good...also the rice is traditional dining out style Indo rice...as in, you smash it in a bowl and flip it over so it looks prettier...I thought that was yet another steller example of my abilities...molded rice...what next:)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

mia, that looks sooooo yummy!