Wednesday 2 December 2009

Not again.

my nephew is in the hospital in singapore. He passes out when he has fevers...for hours. It is really scary and the last time it happened they were in the bush and an hours plane ride from any legitimate (or even sketch) hospital... an overseas doctor told my sister that the area they lived in's level of hospital care...this Dr said she wouldn't even send her dog to these places...
so I guess it is good Isaiah was in singapore this time. but the fact that it keeps happening and the family is flying to the bush in a few days is kinda scary.
He is still in the hospital and under good care there in Singapore, but my sis and bro are having to handle this all without my mum ( she and dad are in the bush) as well as my bro's parents also are missy's in the bush too....
everyone is stinking in the bush!!!!
so my big sis andi called and she is praying and rounding up the troups here in Canada ( she is very good at that kinda thing) and I am praying and freaking out a bit here in winnipeg...
Dear Jesus please watch over Isaiah...

2 comments:

Darcy, Wendy, Brianna, Luke, Jackson, Kaitie said...

We're praying too!!

Lola said...

Oh, poor sweet boy. God, take that fever away!