Tuesday 24 November 2009

KIT KAT

There are times where being female is just a pile of tears and blubbering. Sometimes there doesn't even need to be a reason, it's just a female right ( but that doesn't mean that usually, mostly in all cases, there is a legitimate reason to get really emotional)...this time there is a reason. You see my family is pretty much a bunch of pilgrims...we come and go, and go and come...so every once in a while I have these moments where I realize there is going to be another long good-bye, another out of service, wireless is always down distance, and I succumb to the blubbery mess of being...me. it's kinda like the flu actually, it doesn't really last long...but when it hits. Nothing fixes it, you just have to ride it out...cry alittle and then send off whoever the family member is with all the love and blessing you can possibly think to pray on them...and hope for the tissue supply to hold up.
Right now, I am thinking about not seeing my sister and brother or Isaiah, Hannah, Naomi, and Tim for who knows how long this time...and who knows when I'll hear what's up or how they're doing cause Indonesia has some pretty eletronically challenged places still. Thinking about all of their flights and maybe Tris should make all the kids wear face masks ...or just bring their own oxygen tanks with gas masks for the trip to keep them healthy (and why not just keep it on all of the time, just in case)...thinking that I will miss watching all the kids' accomplishments, like hearing the latest memory verse, listening to Isaiah read and picking fights with Tim so he will deign to look upon his very unworthy auntie... Hoping they know that I am so proud of them, of all the sacrifices they have made to get to this stage and praying about all the hard things they will face in the future...out there...in that electronically, McD'sless place. I will miss Leigh and Tris like some crazy blubbery sister, so right now, in this crazyness I am sending this blubbery blob as my 'plane mail' for you to see how much I am praying and wishing and hoping and loving you all the way to timbuktoo if I have too...
Go, get thee to a missionary!
I love you guys...

No comments: