Thursday 12 November 2009

the do...

this is my superhero face...not that it has any sort of mystical powers other than to frighten self-checkout safe way shoppers...such is life...
I was going to call my post 'the shag' but thought that might sound inappropriate...I do believe that this style was called the shag though...anyway, my hairdresser asked if I wanted to look like Madonna and I said sure...then later was like, she's like 60...why do I want to look like a 60 year old????
profound i know...

4 comments:

Audra said...

I gotta say it... We Enns' are hot. We are a fine looking bunch, and I think your new hair-do just bumped us from a nine up to an awesome 10 out of 10.
(again this is Ryan, not Audra)

Lindsey said...

luuuuv it! thanks for thursday!

mums said...

how did work go? like your new hair do - maybe I should go do something with mine. what to do, what to do. Now if I could get one to make me look 30! Love you.

Alexandra Michel said...

very very cute... love you