Saturday 17 October 2009

Hustle for Hunger

It was a blistery early saturday morning, but two bosom friends set out to conquer 5k's for the soup kitchen...for food... the intrepid runners would risk the windy elements and then go eat a well deserved breakfast...


This is not breakfast, this is cooking endeavors with the roomie...we had a floor potluck...so we made broccoli-cheese casserole and then i went to work and she went to the potluck...it was kinda ugly looking so I was glad not to have to go...this is the best picture I could possibly get of it...and I really tried, I took sefveral (said in Mr. Collins voice) but it was just an ugly casserole...oh well, it tasted good though.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

mmm...i'm still dreaming of that breakfast! thanks for the run friend!

mums said...

Hi: How's the new week? It must be a 'BB' week -- as in boxes for me and books for you. Love you.