Friday 23 October 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Chocolate chip pecan cookies with coffee...

packages with clothes in them and books and money...

wedding invites from a friend...

a phone call from the parentals...

walks in the assinaboine forest with brown and yellow leaves everywhere...

taking a nap and then reading hamlet ( for class)...

extra hours at work...not getting fired from work (don't ask)...

Auntie Netty's home made buns with butter...

sitting and chatting with my roomate...

Korean soap opera's on utube...

getting random emails from friends and family...

reading a poem about TLC and remembering what an amazing summer I had...

girls nite with martini's and walks in the evening...

so, after a week from the pit of despair I am tallying up some of the highlights and there are lots...I am very blessed.

1 comment:

Kim said...

glad for the good things.