Thursday 29 October 2009

This post is brought to you by the letter....A

I got an A today...on a poetry quiz worth 10% and probably the only thing i will get an A on in my english class this semester but hey...an A is truly dear and hard to come by this semester...

I am working on a paper for my nursing class again, can't you tell, this is me, working...today while I was working on my paper, I went to the drug store, I got change to do laundry...then I did laundry...I cleaned my kitchen and desk, I gave myself a manicure, I made supper...I am still working on this paper...it's only 2 pages long...but it's coming rather slow...when you know that you are a B sort of paper writer the oomph to write just isn't there...I am finding it hard to get motivated...oh well...the dorms have their snack time right now...I might go get some, while I am working on this paper...

I wrote an email to the fam...

I am thinking about painting my toes now...I mean they are getting kind of left out with my hands being so pretty now...

but don't worry, I am still writing this paper...it's called multitasking.

2 comments:

mums said...

hi! you're still writing and I'm still unpacking boxes. Let's give ourselves 'A's' for all the mental stress and work these assignments give us! Here's to your 'A'.. Way to go. As for the boxes - still far too many staring me in the face with no where to put anything. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lindsey said...

yay for your A!!! i'm trying to study for my micro exam and i'm really not feeling an A!