Sunday 5 July 2009

epic

wimbledon 2009...andy roddick put up an amazing match but Federer overcame...Pete Samprass and wife came to the show...so did Bjorn Borg...intense...I had to finish the match on my laptop cause the flight from winnipeg to toronto was too short...waiting to check in now...but the epicness of tennis is giving me good adrenaline for the flight to amsterdam...
there are birds inside the toronto airport...I am afraid their going to poo on my laptop...also I sat behind this guy who let his 4 year olds watch Harry Potter from winnipeg to toronto...I am a closet fan of Harry but 4 year olds????? What is this world coming too...
anyway, off to check in my bags...
I almost took a pic of the birds in the airport...and then I knew they would poo if I did so Iheld back...murphy's law and all that....
to amsterdam....and beyond!

No comments: