Friday 3 July 2009

Canada day and the cottage...




this is where I have spent the lastt two days...so nice...wake up and have coffee out on the water...and then Linds decided she wanted to go in, so we all ended up jumping in but it is like swimming in ice-cube water...but we did...I was like the shreeking eels...but we swam and it was fun.







I am such a freak! I take the camera everywhere...I take pictures everywhere....here is an expose on women' washrooms...plus that is a new scarf from the Armstrong's...it is from thailand and it is sooooo pretty...


































My sweet friends put up with me making them pose in malls and in front of brick walls...I told them to look like they were walking but stay still cause I like the shadow of the tree...and then I later demonstrated how to look like your walking (where I look so dumb it's rediculous) but I am just excited about this camera...it is fun.

No comments: