Thursday 25 June 2009

Post Scripts

PS I totally shreeked in Linds ear when she congratulated me on being done all my summer courses...sorry Linds...

PSsI took my last exam for a few months today...yeah me:)

PSss My cousins came to visit me this week...my first official visitors ever...all the way from terrace bay...got to meet the new baby Luke...soon to grow and become Dr Luke:) and as always just being happy to be with family, all of a sudden i realized I miss our huge family get togethers and all the belly laughs I get from all the outrageous things that happen...I mean we aren't that funny really, but when we're all together and my cousins are giving me a play by play of all the things being said or done; all of a sudden everything is hilarious and we are crying it is so funny...
I remember a random walmart trip me and my auntie Carol were sharing to my sister Carissa at my cousin Kath's wedding reception (yes, I know, follow along carefully please) by the end we were all crying and Carissa was laughing so hard lots of the guests were turning and looking at us...it was hysterical and since when is walmart that funny...it's not actually but there you have it. my family = random things= funny. and thinking about those funnies now makes me 'a bit sad' I won't have some good ole kicks with the fam at Suzie's upcoming wedding...
and when i told Nikila she was pretty she said, no I'm hot...which i thought was funny...Nee Nee

PSsss Alexandra Brooke Michel is coming to visit me (and Linds) and we are going to the lake...yeah, yeah, yeah.....

PSssss I got lots of mail this week and my auntie wrote me on my grandma's writing paper...so i had a piece of grandma this week...it made my week...

PSsssss Wimbledon Tennis Open is going on right now...my dad is so not cheering for Federer...which i never knew until he won the French and my dad was bummed he broke Pete Samprass' record...I was shocked, shocked! But my dad sticks with his favorites and he has been a Pete man from the beginning...so funny to me cause Pete doesn't even play anymore...but Pete's the man I guess...anyway, I kinda hope Murray will win, give the ole UK a big patriotic boost...but really, now that Nadal's not in wimbledon I don't think anyone will beat Federer...unless his wife goes into premature labor:) sorry Dad...my vote is Federer...

PSssssssIt rained yesterday, kind of a thunderstormy rain that makes you think of when you were a kid and you would hide (well I would) and start saying your little prayers to God to keep you safe and you'd wonder what is feels like for your life to flash before your eye's and how long it should take if your only 9...yes, that kind of storm...and so I just stared out the window and watched it

PSsssssss k, I'm done now

No comments: