Sunday 22 March 2009

There was a little bit of a mix up...

So, today was the race at the zooo and there was a bit of confusion on my part....and turns out I ran 11.6k instead of 10...so instead of running around the bald eagle and cougar 4 times I should have only ran around them twice...but the lamas and camels I only ran past once...other than that all i remember about the run is lots of slippery patches and overcast windy 2C day....
pretty happy with my time of 1h 15....and right now I am cold and enjoying my 7th day of rest from lent with a ginormous cup of coffee...
I actually wiped out just walking to the zoo this moring, which helped me be extra cautious during the run...after the run checked my leg and my knee was bleeding...good thing I didn't check before or I would have gone wimpy and not pushed myself...
anyway, so thats 10k's down and hopefully more to come...
I am going to the rellies for some RandR later today....
my bio prof decided to imitate a starfish's movements...which involved laying on the floor and moving like a starfish...I don't make this up people....then he was a tape worm...a jellyfish, who knows if he will ever evolve into a man....that was a joke...
k
I want a nap...

3 comments:

Kim said...

i enjoyed your joke. and i'm seriously impressed that you ran 11 point anything! good job Mia!

The Journey to Home said...

Oh Mia you make me smile.

Lindsey said...

way to go mia! you're amazing!