Friday 13 March 2009

Deadlines and pranks

This morning I woke up and went to go to the bathroom and there was a sign there that said, closed for maintenance work....it was 8:30 which was a little early but I was like, fine, i will go outside across the sidewalk to the school building to go pee. Fine, alittle early and cold to be outside in my sweats and hoodie but whateves, I can take one for the team...go maintenance....20 minutes ago I found out it was the first floor boys, they stole all our stall doors ( shower and toilet) at 4am this morning and put the sign on. And clueless me thought it was for real, I had worked out this morning and have been waiting to take a shower...hoping 'maintenance' would be finished with it since they had started so early...I have been waiting all day for them to finish whatever they we doing-I of course thought they were installing a new toilet or something to ease the 'issues' our floor seems to have with the plumbing system...but now, here I am, all stinky after a whole day of waiting and it was the first floor boys (organized by their RA I might add) and we have no idea when they are going to give the doors back...lame-o...I really, really, don't appreciate the first floor boys' sense of humor right now...
West Side Story is being put on by the school...unedited and unchristianized...which is kinda funny and weird but it's how they do things at CMU...so I am watching kids make-out on stage and laughing, this would never have gone over at Prairie...but the performances were amazing and I enjoyed every minute...
9 more sleeps until my first 10k run at the assinnaboine zoo....eeeks am feeling alittle freaked out about that....
I write my last paper this week...eeeks so weird that it's all coming to a close....and then summer session, bahhhhhhh!!!!

2 comments:

password said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

wow, good luck on your run Mia!!