Tuesday 24 February 2009

Lent

starts tomorrow...am giving up coffee and movies...it's not that I am super spiritual, i am just trying to actually cut out all the time I spend not doing my homework...I have no idea if it will work or not, but that is what lent is all about I think, taking out a fluff or daily habit and trying to bring in a different way of going about your day. I like the whole pairing down aspect but am working on the whole adding something new and making a different choice rather than simply going along and thinking that it will change itself or something...
so lent it up...
also i forgot Alyssa, she is the librarian of our floor (that means she works in the library) she is a psychology major and hilarious, she would rather talk about yogurt than politics...and she hates red meat...
so let the 40 days begin...

No comments: