Tuesday 7 October 2008

life is a gong show...

This morning I got a call and hoped it was my sister in labor...it was the hospital wanting me to work. So I did, and thankfully I had alot of help and also got to leave early so it was a relatively easy day. I am now making fortes and cleaning the playroom with a 2 year old and 3 and 5 year old...I am not sure if clean is the right word. But I've found that if I make a forte I get about 10 minutes to blog or check email before we have to move on to the next thing...I have no inspiration for what that is at this point...
I have no cute hospital stories or anecdotes-other than I shared that I have cooked a placenta and about 3 nurses started gagging ( I guess lunch was not the appropriate time to share that)
I think the kids have decided to play Jesus and Peter, 5 minutes ago they were bear and franklin...I have a hard time keeping up with them.
The 2 year old just cooks...he is making me soup.
I had better go eat it before it gets cold.
Sorry, this is a really lame blog.
PS. it's not real soup-just in case you though I would let a 2 year old at a hot stove...sheesh people have a little faith...

No comments: