Friday 3 October 2008

It'll be OK, it'll be all right...

I decided to deal with my 'issues' (mostly just confusion) by taking quizzes on facebook and apparently I am Sarah in the Bible and also a drama queen...that didn't seem to help any; but then, I got a hold of my wandering parents last nite...told them i was stressed and they had a good laugh over that one...then i started laughing and now I think it's going to be ok, it'll be alright...too bad i already had a spazorific moment on the blob...oh well, such is life but to spaz and then blog about it

3 comments:

Kim said...

i'm glad you're still dealing by taking quizzes. it seemed to work for us. i hope somehow that work becomes less stressful!

Sylvia said...

Hey Mia. Have time for tea this weekend? I could go later today (Sat.) or tomorrow afternoon. Glad you are laughing again.

Lindsey said...

i can't wait to see you mia!!!!!!!!