Tuesday 24 June 2008

the late edition

ok,
so for weather we are looking at a breezy 15 C with scattered showers and never ending hazy skies...could be worse, could be snow!

and for info in the latest real estate I am looking at a basement apartment this evening....AHHHHHHHHHHH baby steps to being a truly independant woman. Truly a long time in coming I think...but yes, there are no furnishings and I will be sleeping on the floor and eating on the floor and watching my laptop on the floor:) fun times:)

and in travel we have tickets to singapore in september...this is a much anticipated and potentially dastardly plan to foil school for one semester among other things....life is too much to grow up.

yes, finally the education awareness. School is imminent on the horizon and I am looking forward to another round of grades and dormatories...

in what's fit for your lifestyle, try the gym (pronounced jim) or better yet the hot tub which is empty tuesdays and thursdays so the perfect venue for one....me.

and in friendship. Facebook the new address book. connects up to people you haven't seen in years and who you would luv to see again. I am missing the midwives in my life like crazy-I know this because I start having dreams about meeting up and traveling the world...or just browsing westjet for flights to winnipeg!

obituaries, my winter blues and a swet lady named Leslie Cullum-whom I had the priviledge of knowing throughout a good part of life in three hills. She will be dearly missed by her grandchildren whom she babysat for the last few years constantly.

weddings and engagement announcements...ha! try again next edition.

No comments: