Friday 13 June 2008

Coldplay...

I am in luv with his new songs...out of this world good. Also thanks to my friend Nathan who so nicely keeps me up on the latest and greatest on planet earth with regards to music. THe play is over and now I am looking forward to my bio 30 exam...for which I have not studied enough for...bah! I have been working like a mad woman and trying to get to study has dropped off the list of things to do..
I am terribly boring right now, I don't email that much and I have no life other than work so i really haven't had much to write about.
I got accepted to Mennonite University in Manitoba and should be going by january to study nursing. Kinda scary thought that I am heading back to the world of classes and being a learner again. Sometimes I feel like people can grow out of being learners, I am not the best learner either so having to improve my track record is also a big fear.
Went to a wedding shower for one of the ladies at work and won the toilet paper wedding dress award:) I luv playing funny games, and it also helps if I win too.
But basically this post is starting to feel like watching paint dry and I can't help but remember my auntie's immortal words, "reading blogs is the most boring activity on the planet" and thinking that she is utterly and completely right at this point. I mean who really does care if I brushed my teeth this morning or listed to Coldplay until 1am this morning....seriously, I feel like life is an accumulation of small events that make up a unique window into another persons soul...so for what it's worth and no matter how boring the scenery is, I don't care, it's my window and I can write that I brushed my teeth this morning on the worldwide web and someone will laugh or find it interesting (thats stretching it just a bit I think), maybe not you, or my auntie but someone will...maybe

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for brushing your teeth!! I love the new new coldplay too!

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh...i love the new coldplay stuff...i'm just sad i won't be going to their concert!!

lo said...

i think its fascinating... and I also am in love with the new album!
i'm so excited for you and nursing school... it is something i am considering for when i go back too... depending on what the future looks like... who really knows :) haaha.

i like watching paint dry... and well.. i am a delinquent blogger... and touched to find out that there are few who still grace its musing :)

enjoy the hills... and when you are next back in them (christmas??) we should share a pot of tea.