Wednesday 7 May 2008

the rain in spain stays mainly...plainly, a gong show...

I am in the local town play. We are doing My Fair lady and I am Mrs. Pearce the housekeeper...I am kinda excited about being made up into an old bitty...but what I'm not excited about right now is...the gong show that is play practice...it's like watching paint dry with how slow things are coming together. As well, i feel like an imbecile because I can't seem to get my lines, oh and I'm working 56 hours this week and trying to stay sane...bahhhhhhhh
I am officially a gong show.
Anyway, moving right along to events...it's mother's day and I have no idea what to do for my mum...my parents bought a toyota corola cause the blue beast finally died...oh and me and mums and dad were in it...on the freeway entrace in Red Deer...so 4 soduko games later, as well as being passed by cars that weren't broken and sitting in a farm equipment sales yard...Yase came and picked us up. Mums said it was a sign from God to get a car...and Dad started looking up at the sky for it to drop down to us but I think even he is starting to listen to the constant dripping that is me and went out and bought himself a drivable car...of course it has to meet certain requirements, it has to pass the church parking lot-must-be-the-missionaries'-car test as well as the price range (we prefer free but sometimes we actually spend some money on cars) and finally the important seems to be Japanese made...for some reason Dad thinks that they live forever...truth is, we have been thru quite a few Japanese made for life cars...it doesn't seem to be the tried and true we think, but we stick with what we know right?
anyway, evertime a car breaks down dad says we're making memories...to bad my head is getting cluttered with all the broken down cars...I need some other memories already!
I really need to think of something for mother's day....

No comments: