Tuesday 22 April 2008

update....

weather......-10 and blizzard like conditions....yes, in April.....

family......my parents moved into the basement with me and we all live in my sister's families house. Can I just say that I think this is a talent of my family; to be able to live under the same roof for prolonged periods of time. I think our motto is, when the poop hits the fan, the Enns' do laundry. Speaking of which mum is downstairs doing laundry right now...I am anxiously awaiting my turn. Like I said, we're a talented family.

communication.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

school.....moving right along.

banquets.....I went to a banquet (theme was Narnia) therefore it qualifies in the update! I went with John Beady a guy I work with at subway....the first girl he asked said no....so there's always me:) Anyway, was having loads of fun until they brought out dessert...3 jujubes that they told us to pretend were turkish delight....LAME. but all in all, it was a really good banquet. Oh, me and John dressed up as Peter and Susan...in little school uniforms-we were very cute-and he brought me sudway cookies for dessert which turned into a wonderful thing as soon as I saw the 3 turds they put out as dessert....yes, I'm alittle choked.

And that about sums it up...oh work.....I work alot.

the firm....mum is here so we are exercising....my poor gluteous maximus.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

mia, i want to see pictures of your cute costume and the smart boy who broght you cookies! miss talking to you...lets chat soon!

Kayla said...

and push it.....and hold 2 3 4