Friday 25 April 2008

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...

IT was wednesday...but I'm still not over it. I had to go for training in a computer course in the middle of a blizzard and today I tried to apply some of my new found knowledge....apparently I'm dumb.
Anyway, mostly what was horrible about my day is that I realized I have major anger issues and I need to not get so angry about things...I need to be more the letting go person and not the...what I can't have it-fine-I'm just going to smack it silly or say bad words in my head...yup, I have anger issues...

anyway I think I didn't learn as much from my training cause I kept counting how many times my instructor said "dollars-to-donuts" and "you-really-have-to-hold-your-tongue-right"...

in the wise words of Judah Davis....I hate jobs...I hate computers, I hate details....

No comments: