Wednesday 9 April 2008

ill

this is just to let everyone know that I am feeling very, very ill...
I have a cold.
but I feel so rotten that I thought I would beg for pity and blog. My head is huge and my eyes are read and my nose is drippy and I feel very, very ill...
in other news, the boys are all sick and I have been babysitting them...yes, I blame the boys...as cute as they are as much fun as we have...their germs have attacked me. poor, poor me.
I know, I'm a martyr.
.......
that was me getting a tissue...
and this is me saying, I am very, very ill.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

you have my pity mia, hope you feel better soon!

Kim said...

you make me feel better for just posting a pity-me-i'm-sick blog!! thanx!
i'm hope you get better so soon!

Jen said...

aww, get better.. :(

hadassah said...

you're hilarious