Sunday 30 March 2008

work

yesterday I went to work half an hour late...I didn't know there was a different time for the weekends...baaahhhhh!
so today I will try to get there on time...and I also go to charlotte's little dedication...I have been asked to be a sponsor. SO I have some lines and we read this special Anglican service and then i head back to work for the other 9 hours and work like a mad woman.
Other than that I try and sleep when I am home so I am very boring right now.
Oh, yesterday one of the girls I work with said she thought I was only 21...I told her I liked her and she is my favorite:)
this is really boring but I really have no news. lately I have been watching CSI Miami seasons and so now my fav saying is, "I can CSI that!"
SO other than being boring and extremely un-original I am having a marvelous time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lindsey said...

whose wireless? do you feel so important that they are going to add you to their blogroll? tee hee hee. anyhow...i think this post is more than likeable!
love you!