Wednesday 19 December 2007

in a nut shell

so this week started by cleaning me out...
and then i got all the good shifts at work because i confronted my boss...so now I know I need to confront everyone in my life to get what i want...seriously...I am almost believing in the 'confrontation solves all problems' theory...
and I just read that britney spears sister...who is 16....is pregnant.
my thoughts on this...poor little girl.
Question: If we would have known then what we know now....would we still buy Hit me Baby One More Time? Or would we link arms and sing 'tough luv is not buying your cd...it's hurts you now but just wait and see'...
tonight was supper at the grandies....
grandma had me over and then we watched a christmas choir program...it was really good. Grandma thought they were singing silent night in a different language, and that was funny. Cause they were singing in english...just much to 'silently'. Next time I go over we are going to watch Scrooge...so classic!
On Monday the tree fell over...kinda funny, cause we actually only put it up on monday...apparently it fell of the van en route to the hosue as well...I think we picked a winner. Since then we have been handling it more gently.
Today I missed being in the birth room. I relived my last birth as I made subs at lunch...how did my life go from there to here???? So I said a little prayer for Mica Grace today. She is in an orphanage attached to the birth home I worked at. She is about 4 months old now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

just saying Hi and Merry Christmas. glad you're feeling better, and I hope the tree behaves! love.