Wednesday 31 October 2007

Quarter-after 5am

I had a dream that my blog page color had changed to white and blue at about 1am...and there was a asian guy from YWAM writing about all his adventures...on my page...so i read about his adventures in my dreams for abit...safari's, boat trips, etc...
At about 3am I had a dream that I was late for work...and then my dad was going to drive me to work cause i had missed meeting my boss, so we started out...ON A BICYCLE!!!!
And that seemed normal until I remembered that it's a 45 minute car ride to Olds, and then I started getting mad at Dad and blaming everything on him as we turned around to go get a car...and I started swearing as I woke up....I don't really swear in real life...needless to say, I woke up at 5am and and just laid there realizing my heart was pumping hard and I was mad...
Who wakes up mad?
I do.
It's fine if I'm doing it for a birth but I guess to make a few sandwiches I get alittle upset...
anyway go figure what the whole dream means...
I just know I'm up at 5 and leaving for work in a few minutes...

No comments: