Monday 29 October 2007

Chai's, chats and children

when I get together with my sisters, there are always children involved now, 7 to be exact.
My bro-in-law always sings Britney Spears, "Ooops I did it again" to announce a new little babe's in the fam...sometimes I like to sing it to him cause now that he has 4, that song kinda makes him nervous for some reason???:)
Ideally we like to have a chai and talk and play with the kids after we talk, basically we like to have it all and yesterday we had a nice talk and a nice time at Tris' and Leigh's...
It is kinda funny cause I had written an email to tris in my head the nite before ( i do that instead of counting sheep) and I guess Tris had been missing us as well...so it was just nice to see eachother...nothing much has to happen and we don't even have to have the chats anymore, and with 7 kids it hardly ever happens, but yesterday we got it all and that was especially nice.
Then off to the grandies for dessert when I got home, I think my luv language is food...

No comments: