Thursday 25 October 2007

the new ginch

Today started like a normal work day for me, my nephew Korban however, got to wear his first pair of ginch. He put them on, 'mysef', and we all cheered...well andi and I did. I just can't help thinking that I'm here for a milestone-and a pretty important one too.
Because he needs a candy or treat after he does a pee, Andi decided to drop me off at subway today and then get him a cookie...Korban had been doing so good for going on 2 hours and a treat seemed appropriate. Hurrah for dry underwear!
So off we all go to subway, and as we're getting the cookie Korban pipes up, "I need to do a pee!" Andi has to pay so I grab him and head to the woman's washroom...which is where most boys start out I'm told...and sure enough, Korban did his thing and had to flush, 'mysef'. All in the name of a chocolate chip m&m cookie...food is the supreme motivator.
I know that most people working at Subway would say they make subs for a living...I have decided to say I feed hungry people for a living. It helps me work.
In other news, instead of being able to read my midwifery books, my boss decided to get me to watch Subway training video's too and from Olds...smart man.

No comments: